• The all-new '09 F-150 was recently awarded the prestigious Motor Trend Truck of the Year.
In addition, the all-new '09 F-150 has won the following awards and accolades:
• Top honors as “Truck of Texas” as well as “Best Luxury Pickup” for the 2009 F-150 King Ranch from Texas Auto Writers Association
• Detroit Free Press Truck of the Year
• Detroit News Truck of the Year
• 2009 Best Redesigned Vehicle from Kelley Blue Book’s kbb.com
• “Best Overall Half-Ton Pickup” from PickupTrucks.com
• “Automotive Excellence” award in the Workhorse Category from Popular Mechanics
• “Top Safety Pick” from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety for its standard safety technology: Safety Canopy side curtain air bags and AdvanceTrac with Roll Stability Control
• Motor Trend's Truck Trend Top 5 Trucks from Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) for 2009 Ford F-150 Heavy Duty DeWalt Contractor Concept
• “Accessory-Friendly Truck” Design Award from SEMA
• In addition, the '09 F-150 is a Finalist for the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) 2009 Truck of the Year. Click Here To Enter The Proving Grounds
From its best-in-class capabilities and long-lasting durability, to outstanding interior comfort and driving dynamics, to the most advanced safety systems available on a pickup, the new ’09 F-150 delivers at every turn. Beyond what you’ve come to expect from F-150, this new pickup offers an impressive array of technologies and features that work to make life easier. From best in class towing (11,300lbs), best in class payload (3,030), to its best in class GVRW (8,200lbs), the 2009 Ford F-150 is set to please everyone. The new F-150 also offers fuel economy of up to 21mpg with a V-8 without having to shutdown 4 cylinders and giving up all the power. New options for 2009 include an integrated tailgate step, side box steps, hard drive based navigation system with SIRIUS Travel Link, Ford Work Solutions, and Ford SYNC to name a few. New standard features include 6 airbags (Front Driver and Passenger, K shaped side impact airbags, and side curtain airbags for all rows of seating), capless fuel system, and a new seat design with revised cushion and cover materials that make the seats more comfortable, AdvancedTrac with RSC (Roll Stability Control), Trailer Sway Control, and traction control, plus may other standard features. All in all this is the best F-150 yet. If you are looking for a new truck, or just want to see the changes for yourself, stop by and take a look at the new F-150 and take a brochure, we are sure that you will be impressed with what it has to offer.